Friday 1 August 2014

How To Make Corn Salsa

I'm the most laziest person I know, so I can guarantee this is a really easy recipe 'cause I did it! (Well, half anyway. ;) Thanks Mom )

Here's what you'll need.

Grilled Corn Salsa! minimalistbaker.com

This is not a traditional recipe post thing, because I suck at those. So here's what you'll do!

1. CUT IT UP

Now, measurements mean nothing to me when I'm cooking (sometimes) so take as many as you want depending on how many people you're serving. For a quick snack I just used: 1 onion, 1 tomato and a cup of corn.

So take your tomato(s) and onion(s) and dice them up.

2. BUTTER (Only if you want to)

Place a pan on your cooktop. Add corn and butter. Stare at it for a while until all the butter covers the corn. Try not to put too much butter on. Add pepper on while you're at it.

3. MIX IT! (+Lemon)

Take the corn, diced tomatoes and onions and place in a bowl. Add a few leaves of cilantro. Finish it off with a squeeze of lemon. FINITO.


I think I've found my new favorite snack thing. Yay.



Now for the credits. I've slightly modified a recipe I found online. Here's the link Perfect Grilled Corn Salsa
I suggest you head on over there for an actual, official recipe blog. 
[Picture has also been stolen from the same blog, don't judge me]

No comments:

Post a Comment